- Blister chambers are disposable, which eliminates cross-contamination from one patient to another
- Chambers can be adjusted by user to make one to twelve 10mm diameter sheets of epidermis (0.7cm2 to 9.4cm2 harvested area)
- Temperature control is based on actual chamber temperature
- Accurate temperature control ensures patient comfort and lowest possible procedure time
- Chambers can be connected side-by-side to form up to twelve 10mm diameter blisters from a small donor area
- Faster turnaround time reduces staff expense
- Similar FDA-registered devices are much more expensive
- No tedious chamber cleaning with inexpensive disposable chambers
- Low maintenance system
- Less risk of cross-contamination from one patient to another
- Flexible harvest area sizes
- Faster warm-up time reduces procedure time
- Lower cost
Do you have questions about the features or implementation of the EPITECH™ 1002?
Send us a detailed request and our support team will contact you. Please indicate your preferred method of contact. We look forward to answering your questions.